Keep Checking Your Itineraries

VaCruzers

Just wanted to post a quick note to remind everyone, especially those who have booked an independent excursion, to keep checking the RCCL website to verify your itinerary. Our Jewel itinerary was just updated night before last. We have the same ports, but in a different order. Luckily, I was able to re-book our independent excursion for the new date, but had I not been aware of the itinerary change, it could have been a problem when we arrived in the port.

Leaving 2 weeks from today !! YEAH!!

Thanks Debbie - good advice. We weren't so lucky to be able to rebook our excursion in Costa Maya when our Splendour cruise was re-routed. But at least since I periodically checked the itins I could let the excursion company know we had to cancel. Happy cruising - wherever you go!

Go to the find a cruise page, and basically look up the price for your cruise, the itenerary is on that page. DO NOT GO BY WHAT THE ITENERARY SAYS ON THE PAGE THAT LISTS ALL THE DATES FOR THE SPECIFIC ROUTE! You actually have to click on your date and look in there.

Remember, they are changing the itenerarys to help out the customer for Cozumel, since they are only letting 5 max ships per day, the ships are re routing to cozumel on quieter days if possible to still be able to go.

Archived