Cheers Postive Review Conquest Aug 3-7

Sooner01

Since I have no way to know who gets the 15% I paid when I bought the Cheers package, I always tip $1 or 2 for each drink, especially when it's from Alchemy. Those drinks take time to make! Had amazing service the entire cruise, but I would like to think it's because they're awesome bartenders and not because of a few dollars:)

I tipped over the 15% as well. They would make drinks specific to my taste that weren't on the menu. I also sat and got to know the bartenders. I would also hope that I received excellence service because they are good people.

Yeah, totally agree on tipping a bit extra. I like to carry $1's with me. I think getting to know the bartenders and finding a favorite can really add to the cruise fun.

The Alchemy bar was really top-notch, IMO. It's where I had the most amazing Vesper Martini, and I haven't found one on land that compares. :D

We have done Cheers twice now and have not tipped and have received outstanding service. We do, however, tip towards the end of the cruise any bartenders that have given us great service for the week. We look at it as a nice thank you for doing such a great job whether you were getting extra $$ or not. Additionally, it is highly recommended that if anyone did do a phenomenal job, write in to Carnival after the cruise naming the person specifically. It goes a long ways towards helping them in the future with Carnival.