Oceanview Room with wall

DCLCrazy

Hi,

A few months ago, someone mentioned there was an Oceanview room that had a different set up to it. It was almost like a suite with a wall separating the bed from the sitting area. Does anyone know which room I am talking about? I think this person also posted pictures of it, or at least a link to the pictures. But I can't find it in any of the posts I've participated in. Can anyone tell me which ship and room-category it is, please.

Thanks!

Oh sorry! Haha the room I was wondering about was category 8A. It looks like rooms 5522, 5020, 5018, 5518, 5520, 5522 on the Dream are all the same with the exception of two of them being HA accessible according to a different website. Here is a picture of them. http://www.thephotographerswife.com/disney-dream-stateroom-5522-category-8a/. Hopefully I'm not breaking any rules by adding the link. The mods will take care of it if I am, I'm sure. :) don't they look huge?? My only conundrum is that they are a little more expensive than the balcony from what I can see. So you have to decided for yourself if you'd rather have more floor space with two large windows or a balcony.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums