Costa Mediterranea 12/11

demonR6

The departure date is fast approaching. We received our travel documents last week, I was stressing that one after reading some of the posts. We will most likely park at the port.. my g/f and I are driving down from Orlando. I have family in Miami so we plan to overnight there on Saturday and head out for Ft. Lauderdale in the morning hoping to beat the rush and get aboard as early as possible. I will take plenty of pictures and post them if anyone is interested, I will also take advantage of all the onboard facilities and activities and do my best to post a review upon my arrival. :)

Wish me luck, I recently cruised on Celebrity Zenith last month so lets see how it compares. Our itinerary, Key West and Cozumel was nixed and we only stopped at Grand Cayman so we were a bit disappointed at that. Although we had a nice cabin, it was at the rear of the ship and was quite a ride due to the engine vibration.. and the odd smell of fish outside our cabin at all times. This time around we are on a large verandah on Prometeo deck amidship so it should be a marked improvement.

Archived