Dinning Rooms on Caribbean Princess

WoodsKeeper

Hello! I'm a newbee at Princess Cruising and was just wondering what the names of the three dining rooms on the Caribbean Princess are and which ones are PC. Also, wherelse can you decide to eat besides the dinning rooms and room service???

Rory

**I believe in Angels**

**The kind that God sends**

**I'm surrounded by Angels**

**I call them Best Friends**

If I remember correctly, they are Palm (Aft Deck 6), Island (midship Deck 6) and Coral (midship Deck 5). Traditional fixed seating dining has been moved from the Palm dining room to one of the midship dining rooms. This move corrected problems that resulted from having too many PC diners showing up all at once.

You can also eat at Horizon Court during the day, Cafe Caribe (casual sit-down buffet) in the evening, Sabatini's Italian Trattoria (additional fee of $20, dinner every night, also lunch service on sea days), Sterling Steak House (additional fee), pizzeria during the day, and a hamburger grill during the day. The dining room on Deck 6 midships is open for a sit-down breakfast and lunch every day on an open seating basis. There are almost too many places to eat to try them all in just one cruise.

Completed:

Sea Princess, Royal Princess, Grand Princess (3X), Caribbean Princess, Golden Princess

Archived