Entertainment on MSC Splendida

DiamondGirl83

Anyone?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Forums mobile app

Hi,

In Splendida you get singing, dancing and acrobatics shows. There was also one night that a magic show was performed. The quality of the shows was far better than what I was expecting and much better than other cruise lines. That quality was consistent every night.

I think that going to the shows is well worth it.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi, can anyone tell me what the entertainment is like on the Splendida?

What type of acts are there?

Thanks in advance

Sent from my SM-G920F using Forums mobile app

We have always enjoyed the shows -they are quite short - I think about 45 minutes - 1 hour long. If you get there early you not only get a good seat but the antics of the social crew are quite amusing. The same show is repeated each night its on during early dinner for the late dinner people to go to and on again during late dinner for the early seated people. I think they are worth it -they do not do a lot of dialogue stuff because of the differences in languages - most of the music/singing is in English except for the opera night which is usually Italian.

This is a great resource ... the shows are outsourced and there are approximately 80 different shows across the fleet -so it would be hard to say what exactly would be shown when you are onboard. https://www.msccruises.com.au/en-au/Discover-MSC/On-Board/Entertainment-Leisure/Theatre-Show.aspx