Its Been A While

Hello

Hope your all well,missed you all

Myself and Mrs Jim The Scot were not cruising as often and among other things going on in life got out of the habit of coming on here,But you,ll be ecstatic to know I,m back :')

Can almost hear the the groans and cries of OH NO! :')

Its been a number of years since we did our first Thomson cruise on the Dream which became our fav ship( previously we were Ocean Villagers)and was followed by a further 5/6 cruises on her.Since then its been the Maj a few times and Discovery once

Anyway,myself and Mrs JTS have booked ourselves a weeks cruise on the Dream and a 4 night stay at one of our fav hotels Son Matias Beach and what i,ve been trying to find but with no success is the most recent AI/ drinks packag menu/list...Anyone help me with this?

H PC

Was hoping/ looking for the full drinks menu as I know there was/is many supplemented drinks but for starters

Whats the draught lager and is Smirnoff still a non supplement

Not a Grouse man,good for cleaning the sink :') more malt whiskies man

I know the Dream is even older now than the last time we were on it but whats were you thoughts on her?

Someone has posted a full menu but cant remember who, think the larger was Heineken and the beer John smiths but they do change regularly, Smirnoff was on and if you don't like FG how about Drambuie? that's on and we have just returned from Discovery and Jamison's was on but may not be on Dream and its Irish anyway but I like it!!!!.

We would have no problems booking another cruise on the Dream even after just returning off the Discovery, we just love the layout and I think you will find it has not been left to deteriorate.

Thanks for that PC.

It was Heineken( yuk) the last time we were on but read somewhere it was now Fosters but as you say it changes.Partial to a Drambuie :D

We were also on the discovery( lovely ship) and there drinks package was way more extensive than the Dream.In fact it was much like the Dream when Thomson first took her on,then drinks package was watered down over the years.Havind said that there will more then enough to keep my whistle wet.

We like the Dream especially the layout.We,ll enjoy ourselves whatever

Hi Linda

Thanks and nice to hear from you also

We thought the food was fairly good,entertainment okayish,drinks package was extensive and excellent.Discovery was generally a lovely ship but for us lacked the intimacy and atmosphere of the likes of The Dream and The Maj to a lesser extent