OK PLEASE help is the t-pool different from the "passion spa"

Shellyld6

I am a little confused.We will be on the Mercury on Dec 12th. I have heard there is a t-pool for A$99 charge for the length of the cruise but now people are talking about a passion spa.....

Is it on the Mercury? What is it ...Please help leaving in a few days.. Thanx soo much

I have not yet heard of a "passion spa" on any Celebrity ship. Do you perhaps mean the "Persian Gardens"? That's a set of specialty aromatherapy-scented steam baths and showers on the M-class ships (so not on Mercury).

The "T" pool on the Century class ships such as Mercury is a giant souped-up whirlpool. The action of the water in some places is strong enough that it will knock you over if you don't hold on to something.

I am a little confused.We will be on the Mercury on Dec 12th. I have heard there is a t-pool for A$99 charge for the length of the cruise but now people are talking about a passion spa.....

Is it on the Mercury? What is it ...Please help leaving in a few days.. Thanx soo much

Meet you for some quiet R&R time -- I hear nothng but good reviews about the t-pool, even if we do have to pay for it.

Archived