New to Princess, Eastern cruise

sunlover41

I have cruised one other time on another cruiseline and loved it. Princess has the next cruise that I think I would like to take and its the eastern Carribean one. Could someone please give me some feedback on the cruiseline and on the eastern cruise if u have taken it? Thanks, Greg

sunlover41, hello and welcome! As Toto2 has "said" what might your specific questions be? Also which other cruiseline were you on?

My wife and I went on our first cruise just about 9 months ago and it was on the Star Princess, this October we will be again sailing Princess with a stop on Celebrity Mercury. I honestly can't say that one is "better" than the other, they each have different things to offer. Princess has many things to offer and I am sure you would be happy sailing with them.

Again, if you have some specific questions.....

Star Princess 9/03 Alaska

Celebrity Mercury 3/04 Mexico

Next: Sapphire Princess 10/2/04 Mexico

Celebrity Infinity 5/28/05 Alaska

Mercury Cruise 3/13/04 & Amtrak Train trip 4/04 Pic's

http://community.webshots.com/user/catmand100

i sailed on the golden princess with the eastern caribbean itinerary this past april and it was by far one of the best vacations that i have ever had.

i have loved my cruises on princess and have found nothing unsatisfactory on the ships. the eastern itinerary was wonderful, because there were only 3 ports, which meant that you were able to get familiar with the ship, but you spent enough time off of the ship, as well. it was the perfect relaxation trip, and i highly recommend it. i would do it over again in a heartbeat!

-Meagan

Archived