FTTF - Splendor - Can You Point Me To That Line?

MouseGal

I've searched the boards, and I see several references to the FTTF lines and boarding at the Port of Miami...posters say that the line is hard to find, separate from the other boarding entrance, etc, etc....Can anyone describe, in some detail, what we're looking for when we arrive at the Port?

When you check your luggage ask your porter that takes your luggage. they'll know and like maryred said just ask port personal or carnival personnel that are at the doors where the priority check in is for FTTF. They'll point you in the right direction.

We were at Terminal D this past week on Vista. When we arrived we saw a HUGE long line of people stretching off to the right of the terminal entrance. We had FTTF, and we saw the Priority/FTTF line to the left of that big ol' line. It wasn't too hard to spot, and there was good signage.

There was no line for us to wait in; we just walked in and were directed to the FTTF waiting area. A HUGE wedding party boarded through the terminal first, then we saw the Plats and Diamonds boarding along the upper walkway, and like clockwork we FTTF folks were released to follow them up the side-escalator just as the last of the loyalty folks were passing through. Well organized and worth the $80 price for three pax for this alone. :)

I've searched the boards, and I see several references to the FTTF lines and boarding at the Port of Miami...posters say that the line is hard to find, separate from the other boarding entrance, etc, etc....Can anyone describe, in some detail, what we're looking for when we arrive at the Port?

Just ask.