Dining Times

wheretocruise

Hi All, just booked a short trip from San Francisco to Vancouver on Infinity in June. This is my first Celebrity Cruise - have taken Princess, Norwegian and RCCL. Can you help clarify dining times. My agent indicated there are 3 dining times, 5:45, 6:15 and 8:00. I picked 6:15. I've noticed that there seems to be only two dining times via online booking - 6:15 or 8:00. Is this correct?

THanks in advance for any help you can provide!!

the way Celebrity works, 5:45 & 6:15 would be physically impossible -- unless you're talking different venues (besides the main dining room, there's usually "casual dining with reservations" through the evening in the buffet area, and then there's the specialty "extra charge" restaurant). Your agent needs to find out for you which is the REAL time for early seating. We've been on six X cruises and it has varied, 6:00 on four of the cruises, 5:45 on one (too early IMO!) and 6:15 on another -- TR

Only two, and the times vary between 6 and 6:30 by ship and itinerary, and late 8 or 8:30. Specialty restaurant would be by reservation, and casual dining reservations suggested 5:30 on, but I've heard that people walk up, ask if they may be seated, and are, without delay. The late seating allows you time for sushi at 6.

Only two, and the times vary between 6 and 6:30 by ship and itinerary, and late 8 or 8:30. Specialty restaurant would be by reservation, and casual dining reservations suggested 5:30 on, but I've heard that people walk up, ask if they may be seated, and are, without delay. The late seating allows you time for sushi at 6.

Hi All, just booked a short trip from San Francisco to Vancouver on Infinity in June. This is my first Celebrity Cruise - have taken Princess, Norwegian and RCCL. Can you help clarify dining times. My agent indicated there are 3 dining times, 5:45, 6:15 and 8:00. I picked 6:15. I've noticed that there seems to be only two dining times via online booking - 6:15 or 8:00. Is this correct?

THanks in advance for any help you can provide!!

It's nice to know, your agents knows what he's/she's selling. I'd wonder about an agent that doesn't know the dining times.

Go ahead and take 5:45 you have 15 minutes to get through dinner. Yeah Right!!!

Thanks for all your responses. The agent was actually a very popular online one and I was in a huge rush to get to a meeting and heard the three times and thought it was odd. I didn't know if there were a few different dining rooms which would have made this option possible. I called them back and everyone here is correct on 1st or 2nd seating and the timeframe.

Thanks again all for your response.

Archived