Toddler w/Captain Marvin's??

jnjrad

Has anyone taken a toddler on the Captain Marvin's excursion?? I have a fearless 20 month old that I believe would enjoy it but, I'm not convinced that this is the excursion for us. If you have done this, how did it work? Did they provide a lifejacket? Any advice/comments would be greatly appreciated!!

thanks so much!

jnjrad

Here is the answer to my question, if anyone is interested!

Thanks for writing, and thank you for coming back with Capt. Marvin's! Our excursions really are enjoyable, and such an exciting experience for the entire family, from the smallest to oldest. From experience, we very often have guests, that take infants, with the intention that adults will rotate, and share supervision. They return and tell us that the babies enjoyed it very much, being in the water, and the overall experience, but, truthfully, who will know your infant better than you do :) Normally, if kids enjoy being in the water, and have fun splashing around and playing in their inflatables, then kids normally have a blast! For infants that age, I could recommend bringing the Baby rings, or Baby float, that they can actually sit in, and play in the water. It would mostly be for them to enjoy playing in the water perhaps. At the Sandbar, adults can normally stand, and hold infants. Or if you prefer, staying on board is just as well an experience, because the Captain will normally bring the Rays right up to the back of the boat, and you can even get to pet them.

All of our boats are half-open, half-covered, with a restroom, also very comfortable for while you are on board.

For all the information on our trips, times, prices, and location near the cruise ship pier, please read through our web site atwww.captainmarvins.com, where you will also find an on-line reservation form for booking with us.

Let me know if you have any questions after you have read through our web site, and I will be happy to answer them for you. I look forward to hearing from you again!

Shirlene for Capt. Marvin's

We used CM's for our tour, and someone had a small child on our tour. The mom and dad took turns getting in the water. Our kids have always enjoyed the water, especially our youngest, a girl. She was jumping off a diving board by the time she was 2 1/2. All of our kids have been on boats since they were very small. I know mine would have done just fine, and it sounds like your child would enjoy it also. The water is really, really nice and warm.

Have a good time!

Archived