NICHOLAS/Piano bar triumph

hoopgirl76

Betty,

I thought I had the right address to his website and its not working. I have some great pics to share with him and he took some pics of all of us @ the piano bar. :) Nick was such a great singer! We were hanging out with the guys from Mexico and Spain (they were crazy)! :p

Please see if you can get the address....that would be so great!

Thanks

Keri

Keri - we are neighbors (kind of)!! I emailed Dave and he probably will not be able to get back to me until Friday night or Saturday due to work and high prices of internet on the ship. Hopefully we will get an answer for you.

You could go to the DEC 17th roll call for the Triumph and ask someone to try and get it for you...

I just returned from sailing on the Triumph 12/10-12/17.(:( Post cruise depression) I was wondering if anyone that has Dave's (karaoke host) email address can ask him if it is possible to give it to me. My name is Myesha. He should remember me. I meant to get it from him before the last night of the cruise and completely spaced it. If you get his okay please email me with it at LaEsquivar@hotmail.com. My mother and a few friends of ours would like to keep in touch with him in hopes that we may cross paths again for more Karaoke. I would really appreciate it. I know his contract is up in Feb and wanted to make sure we don't lose him. He's a gem ain't he? Thanks bunches!! Hoping to cruise again very very soon.:cool:

Myesha

Carnival Triumph 12/10/05

Archived