just got back from spice/ coco beach

sue gill

we got a taxi /bus there with others 2.50 dollars per person there took the water taxi back 5 bucks each.take your snorkel and mask with you.there are so many fish at the drop off at spice beach . your can rent a unbrella for 5 bucks.coco is right beside it .i swam to the coco side.i burnt even with sunscreen. so beware

coco beach has sand.spice beach has rock (more like shells or pieces of coral) there right beside each other.the taxi dropped us off at spice beach.wear water shoes or flip flops in the water at spice beach.there is a drop off.its like a rock shelf. there were so many pretty fish under and around the drop off .I got a water proff camera from amazon but I haven't got it processed yet. my husband sat at a table at the bar at spice beach they had chairs for 5 dollars each but didn't charge my husband because he was buying drinks and wasn't at the lodge chair for long.the whole lodge area was shaded.beer was 3.50 to 4.00 or extra large pinta colta for 7 dollars .we didn't eat there.please take a snokel and mask .I was told cocos chairs were 10 dollars.but the people at spice beach were so laid back we stayed there . we had a group of us so the taxi there was 2.50 . you can take a water taxi back to the ship for 5 bucks takes you right to the dock.the shops there are pricey no cheap t shirts there.its a 30 min walk or a 5 min taxi ride.