Jewel Food

jeffinhburg

Hi,

Just back from a cruise on the Carnival Liberty. All in all, it was fun, and it was good for the 16 yr-old stepson, but it reminded me why I liked NCL. This cruise was the first one I had where there were blocks of time where I couldn't find food - except for pizza, and where the scheduled times interfered with most activities. Also, the Sun, Dream, Sea, and Dawn were all a LOT easier to eat vegetarian on than the Liberty. All of this seemed odd, considering the size and newness of the Liberty.

Oh, yes - the reason I started this thread...Has anyone reported whether the Jewel has Indian food on the buffet like the Dawn did? I can't seem to find any posts about it.

We were on the Jewel in October and there was a large area in the Garden Cafe that was strictly for vegetarian food. There were excellent dishes there - many with curry etc. - and it was there all the time not just on selected days, so I think that qualifies as indian food

Rada

Archived