BE cabins on STAR

melika091900

where did this category come from??

when we booked our trip way back in august, the lowest avail besides GUAR was a BD.. which i booked, and its almost the same location on the ship as the BE, except the BE is 200 $ less...

any comments on this ???

and does anyone know how I can tell if Im portside or not,

my room is 8560.. on NCL star..

thanks

melissa

where did this category come from??

when we booked our trip way back in august, the lowest avail besides GUAR was a BD.. which i booked, and its almost the same location on the ship as the BE, except the BE is 200 $ less...

any comments on this ???

and does anyone know how I can tell if Im portside or not,

my room is 8560.. on NCL star..

thanks

melissa

8560 is port.

See: http://ncl.com/fleet/02/deckplans.htm# Just click on deck 8, you will see your cabin number.

Can't help with the BD/BE situation...perhaps BE's just became available?

You can always call and inquire though you will probably have a penalty to switch since your final payment is in?

Enjoy your cruise:)

Hi Melissa

We just returned from our cruise. We booked ours through Expedia. The BE was the cheapest we could find. We ended up on deck 10 in a BB cabin. (10010) The deckplan shows a total of 4 BE cabins on the whole ship. Other than being located further forward, the cabins are the same. Dont know if there are any negative issues here. Our balcony was not completely open, has the picture window in the bulkhead effect. Did add a little more privacy. Believe your stateroom has the same layout. Balcony door slides open. No need to figure out how to keep it proped open, like on other ships.

Jens

tequila sunrise ( i love that name )

thanks for the info, thats what it seemed like,,, they were more forward,

I could have saved some money, those werent offered when we booked our trip way back in july..

oh well.,,,, im glad I have a balcony.... thats all im worried about ,, hahaha

flying pirate,,

im still researching myself, i was going to call vallarta adventures today and ask if they can book us,, or if NCL wont let us,,

it saves a lot of money if we could,,

ill let you know what happens,,

its almost time for the STAR,, im so excited,,

not excited about leaving my 5 yr old with my mom,,,,, im going to miss her,,,

but we need a vacation,,

melissa

Melissa -

The framed balcony is nice, you can sit out there with little wind, even when the ship is under way. We've got one, too.

Anyway, it looks like there may be two, maybe three places in PV that do the dolphin thing (sea lions, too), I'm going to discuss it in our roll call.

See you over there :D

Melissa -

The framed balcony is nice, you can sit out there with little wind, even when the ship is under way. We've got one, too.

Anyway, it looks like there may be two, maybe three places in PV that do the dolphin thing (sea lions, too), I'm going to discuss it in our roll call.

See you over there :D

yeah, we have the regular balcony... were more towards the middle of the ship, in 8560.... if you see the deck plan..

are you on deck 8? or 9 ? i forgot what you said before,

yeah let me know if you find out anything in the roll call about the dolphins,. i really want to do it...

its almost time,,,

melissa

Archived