NCL Customer Service

JamieEve

I would just like to say that I haven't cruised with Norwegian, I actually haven't cruised at all, yet. I have booked a couple cruises with Norwegian. One being a cruise that got cancelled after being turned into a booze cruise and another that I just can't afford. A point that I would like to make is NCL customer service is like the nicest ever. I haven't dealt with other lines and their customer service though. The first time I ever called NCL customer service, I actually got a gentleman that was born in the town I live in. We talked about the weather and a few other things. I felt that it should be noted that they are always there to help and are very kind. This is hard to find with everyday businesses.

I would just like to say that I haven't cruised with Norwegian, I actually haven't cruised at all, yet. I have booked a couple cruises with Norwegian. One being a cruise that got cancelled after being turned into a booze cruise and another that I just can't afford. A point that I would like to make is NCL customer service is like the nicest ever. I haven't dealt with other lines and their customer service though. The first time I ever called NCL customer service, I actually got a gentleman that was born in the town I live in. We talked about the weather and a few other things. I felt that it should be noted that they are always there to help and are very kind. This is hard to find with everyday businesses.

I completely agree. I have been been dealing with a TA (major timeshare package) who can’t seem to get the booking straight. Every time I’m done with the TA I call NCL and they go over my booking line by line to make sure it is correct. Then they tell me what the TA needs to do to fix it. Never rushed always helpful.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I 100% agree with both of you. I have cruised with NCL before and am anxious to introduce the rest of my family to it. For a variety of reasons I've had to postpone my cruise a number of times (let's just say work related reasons) and each time I call they are extremely friendly and helpful and make sure both reservations (mine and my parents) are changed over and connected and that all of the details are sorted out. Can't wait for my cruise in 2018!

I completely agree. I have been been dealing with a TA (major timeshare package) who can’t seem to get the booking straight. Every time I’m done with the TA I call NCL and they go over my booking line by line to make sure it is correct. Then they tell me what the TA needs to do to fix it. Never rushed always helpful.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Yes! I second your words! Very knowledgeable and engaging! Each and every rep I’ve spoken to has made me feel excited about the upcoming cruise. The other lines have reps that are equally good, though once you e had a less than stellar experience.

We have cruises booked with NCL and with RCL. We called NCL to ask a few questions because we are new to them. The rep was energetic and shared a great wealth of information. We left that phone call feeling good. So good in fact, we decided to call RCL to check on that reservation. We got a rep over there that was a total wet blanket. All feeling of excitement we out in flames from the initial salutation! Lol! After that it went downhill, FAST! It was like, nevermind! Not all are like her, so we waited a few and got a better rep.

But I agree, when you get a good rep and service, the vacation is already starting off great!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums