Photo Packages

BaBa2

I have seen many posts regarding the photo packages. I see many posts stating that for $250.00 you can get many photos. Is that $250 per room? I want a family portrait ( 8 of us) then photos of each individual family but do not want to pay $750.00 for pictures. Any advice? New to family cruising. They have not granted access to the portrait packages in our cruise planner as yet. Sailing on Lady O on 4-1-18.

It will include any pictures of those in your cabin plus any of your minor children and any pictures any of you are in. If there are others you want individual pictures of you can buy them individually. I think there is a discount for multiple cabins but I have never used it and I'm not positive they still do that. The price can vary by ship and sail date. Our Jan 2018 cruise on Liberty is showing $210/cabin right now.

If your face is in the photo it's include in YOUR package as well as any minor children who might be in another cabin.

So if you and your imideoate family are in one cabin and your parents and sisters family are in two other cabins so long as your face is in the photo it will be included. All others will have to pay for it separately.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

We had the unlimited photo package. We took a big family picture with others in different rooms. The photos showed up in our photo package. Plus the photos that were in other rooms folder. We just put the photos in our stack of photos.

Royal doesnt go through the photos at the end of cruise. We had had several hundred prints

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 3 weeks later...
We had the unlimited photo package. We took a big family picture with others in different rooms. The photos showed up in our photo package. Plus the photos that were in other rooms folder. We just put the photos in our stack of photos.

Royal doesnt go through the photos at the end of cruise. We had had several hundred prints

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Forums