Will you get a white Christmas before your next cruise?

I live in Alaska, Does anyone care to lay odds on whether we will have a white christmas?:D

Well, there was one year where there wasn't any snow on the ground in Anchorage for Christmas (I was one very disappointed child)...but I still wouldn't bet against you having a white christmas.

I'm one of those folks who still loves snow for Christmas ... and I can handle it for several weeks after that. But by mid-January, I'm itching for signs that the tulips are breaking ground.

The trouble with a January cruise is that you still have WAY too much winter to deal with when you get back. That's the way I felt when I did February cruises. So this time we're doing late March ... we shouldn't have any winter left when we get back (that's the theory, anyway).

SNow is on the ground here in MD and more coming on Thursday. Very cold and snowy for this time of year here :eek: . As I am not a fan of cold I am so glad my Christmas this year will be aboard Enchantment of the Seas on our way to Grand Caymen. :D Christmas is a state of mind...it doesn't have to be white. I'm only sad that I will leave the wonderful Caribbean and return to 2 1/2 months more COLD and WHITE stuff. :( I think this is going to be a nasty winter.

Archived