You all think RCCL is best???

I was just wondering what you all thought. I have researched and researched and I seem to think so.

I enjoy cruising on RCCL, Carnival, and Norwegian. Personally, I think Norwegian is best because I enjoyed having ten different restaurants to choose from each night and could eat anywhere I wanted at a table for 2 or a table or 6--depending on my mood. There were Italian, Mexican, French, Japanese, American, Steak House, etc, etc.

I enjoyed sailing RCCL Jewel of the Seas in October. We are sailing Explorer of the Seas and Carnival Triumph in 2006 and can't wait. I enjoy different ships and different cruiselines just for the variety.

In my opinion, Carnival has my favorite pizza and kareoke and fun entertainment. RCCL has the best interior decorator for their ships--especially their solariums, as well as fun sports activities like miniature golf. NCL newer ships have the best food, best ship design for nonsmokers, best cinemas, and great restaurants, pools, and terrific entertainment.

I enjoy all three cruiselines and hope to add Princess and Holland American to my future list of cruiselines. It's all about ship, itinerary, and price for me. Variety is the spice of life.

Archived