Adventure of the Seas - Cabins

Jspang911

We are in the process of booking a cruise on the Adventure of the Seas. Choice #1 an Owners Suite, #2 a Grand Suite. We really enjoy quite time alone and really enjoy the balconies. If anyone has stayed in either cabin, your opinion would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Bump. Still looking for an opinion.

We are sailing on the AOS next month. It took me a while to make a decision on a cabin - we were deciding between an OS and a GS. We finally decided on the GS and booked 1324 on the "hump". The reason we chose the GS over the OS was for the balcony.....the balcony for the OS is 30 sq ft smaller than the GS. After seeing many pics of the GS we decided it was plenty big enough for us and we loved the location.

If additional space inside the cabin is what's important to you - maybe consider the OS - otherwise I would book a GS, less money and more balcony :)

Have stayed in a GS on AOS (March '05) and have also stayed in a GS on Brilliance (Feb '04). I know it's just my imagination but the GS in the AOS seemed a tad smaller than the one on BOS. Don't get me wrong, they are both very nice rooms, big rooms. More than enough room. Big bathroom, plenty of storage space, dvd with very nice sound system, etc. Big enough to entertain in as well. I know the OS is larger and the extra room primarily being made up of dining space. Not sure if that's important to you or not.

Mark

We are sailing in June on AOS and also had the same choice to make. We decided on the GS for the exact same reasons that ckrobyn did. The balcony is much bigger on the GS than the OS and it did not seem worth the extra money to end up with a smaller balcony. The flat screen TV and whirlpool tub hold no fascination since I have both at home and rarely use either. We have the exact same GS, 1324 on the june 25 sailing as ckrobyn. ckrobyn, would love to hear about this suite and your cruise after you sail in Jan.

We are sailing in June on AOS and also had the same choice to make. We decided on the GS for the exact same reasons that ckrobyn did. The balcony is much bigger on the GS than the OS and it did not seem worth the extra money to end up with a smaller balcony. The flat screen TV and whirlpool tub hold no fascination since I have both at home and rarely use either. We have the exact same GS, 1324 on the june 25 sailing as ckrobyn. ckrobyn, would love to hear about this suite and your cruise after you sail in Jan.

Transam:

I promise to take good care of GS 1324 for you! As well, I just got a brand new digital camera so I will take LOTS of pics of the suite from every possible angle :)

In the meantime - you can take a look at www.webshots.com and do a search on Grand Suites - Adventure of the Seas, lot's of really good pics on there to keep you going until I get back!

Archived