Formal Portrait Copy Release Form

vinvintheminpin

Hey-

A few months back I saw that someone had posted a link to download a release form so that one could get copies of formal portraits after the cruise. However, I have not been able to find it on a search of the site. I am soooo frustrated that I am unable to find the stupid thing.

Anyone have the link?:D

Thanks!

I do not see anywhere on the photo, front or back, nor on the envelope in which it came in, where it says it is copyrighted.

So, how will the photo lab even know it's copyrighted?

I just recieved the form to reproduce the photo, but it only allows reproduction of the photo on a gift/memento item, such as a mouse pad or coffee mug. However, reproduction of the photo in photo form is not mentioned as allowed or prohibited. Hmm.

I do not see anywhere on the photo, front or back, nor on the envelope in which it came in, where it says it is copyrighted.

So, how will the photo lab even know it's copyrighted?

I just recieved the form to reproduce the photo, but it only allows reproduction of the photo on a gift/memento item, such as a mouse pad or coffee mug. However, reproduction of the photo in photo form is not mentioned as allowed or prohibited. Hmm.

I got the same letter and took it to the store that wouldn't copy the pictures for me before I had this. I showed them the letter and they had no problem after that.

I just uploaded our formal portraits to both Winkflash and Wal Mart and had no problems getting copies made. I'm picking up 4x6 copies at Wal Mart tomorrow (they offer 10 free prints when you sign up a new account) tomorrow to include with our holiday cards.

I scanned mine on my personal pc and printed them out on glossy paper. Did sizes from 8 x 10 all the way down to wallet. Can't even tell it from the original. That really made the cost of the pictures worthwhile:)

Archived