Repricing / OBC already spent

dv70

I have a Harmony sailing booked for next December (2018). Under the promo at the time of my booking, there was $100 OBC included, and I redeemed $250 OBC through the MyVegas games for a total of $350. All of this has since been spent through cruise planner purchases.

Under today's sale ("Green Monday"?), I could reprice for a net gain of $101 ($1 cheaper fare, $200 OBC). If I were to do this, how would Royal handle my already-spent OBC from my original booking AND the myVegas credit? I fear things would just get mangled to the point it's not worth the hassle... Thoughts?

Thanks!

I took advantage of a price drop before final payment (went from inside guarantee to balcony guarantee). I had spent the $75 OBC from the previous promo on a drink package. The new rate came with a $100 OBC. The new receipt showed $100 OBC but the cruise planner showed $25 available to be used.

I think they would include the OBC used in the new pricing.

Thanks for the feedback. That's how I thought it SHOULD work... I just don't have much faith in Royal based on my own experiences and the comments of many others on this board. Glad you were successful in doing something similar.