VCR or DVD on Century?

jandan

We are booked in a Century Suite sailing in February..does anyone know if there are VCRs or DVDs in those rooms? Also, can we rent movies in that format on board? Thanks for any information.....

Jandan, I am pretty sure that you will have a Sony CD player in your Celebrity Suite - which is a pretty neat suite. I would book the same, but my DW is spoiled and wants her large veranda that comes with the Royal Suites. The lack of a veranda is the only negative.

The CD holds five CDs. I always forget one thing when packing - and for our cruise on Galaxy out of Rome in Oct., I forgot the CDs!!!! Not our next cruise, they are already in my carry-on. :D

Jandan, I am pretty sure that you will have a Sony CD player in your Celebrity Suite - which is a pretty neat suite. I would book the same, but my DW is spoiled and wants her large veranda that comes with the Royal Suites. The lack of a veranda is the only negative.

The CD holds five CDs. I always forget one thing when packing - and for our cruise on Galaxy out of Rome in Oct., I forgot the CDs!!!! Not our next cruise, they are already in my carry-on. :D

Charlie, would it be only the Royal and Penthouse Suites on the Galaxy which have CD players? Would love to listen to some Christmas music in our Sky suite :confused: , but was told awhile back they do not have them, just a VCR.

Joeyanddavid

They don't list lattes, espressos and capuccinos as one of the perks for suites on Century. Did your butler deliver them free of charge like on M class ships? My daughter will go wild if so.

Although we did enjoy the afternoon tea and coffee service neither one of us took advantage of specialty coffees.. sorry I couldnt help on that one:rolleyes:

Archived