Randi's Horses, PV, and the folks on the March 28th VOS

mcelli

Hi All,

Just wanted to drop a note...got back from the MArch 28th sailing on the Vision and had a spectacular time!

Randi, your tour was exceptional! we had a fantastic time!!! I recommend it to anyone heading down your way. (sorry you were sick that day)

Got to meet Sandy and her family and had a nice time with them...they were also with us on our Swim with Dolphins adventure in PV...

Speaking of that tour....it was an incredible experience and worth every penny we spent! the operation down there (Vallarta Adventures) is first rate..we thought so highly of them we also took their Rythym of the Night tour which was also incredible, Pepe and his crew were so enthusiastic and commited to providing a fun experience it too was worth every penny. I highly reccomend it.

Anyway, our trip was made all the better by the info I culled from these boards, so thanks to all of you. We can't wait to plan our next cruise.

mike/debbie

Hola All!

Loved the cruise on March 28th Vision and meeting everyone.

Randi..sorry late in writing and asking..your feeling better now? Hope so. Great time as always. Yours is the best tour to Stone Island.

Wonderful ride, nice people and the beach and Victor's. What more could you want? Except to do it every week, like you do!

We just got home, spent time visiting parents in So. Calif. Back to normal life now..no one waiting on me everyday!

Anyone going to Mazatlan, don't miss Randi's Horseback Ride. You'll have a great time!

PS Randi say Hi from me to Tony, Maria and Chris and everyone for me. Hope to see you in Jan. 2005!

Randi..Miss you on this board.

Something is wrong..you help so many people with information. You never try to sell...you don't have to..your rides are famous! People keep coming back for more!

Hope to see you here soon. They need you for answers.

Well it looks like we might be going on this same type of cruise in Mid May . Please any suggestions that can be offered please either email me or post them . I have read some stuff but never can be enough .

The ship we will be going on is the Vision of the Seas . ( almost certain)

One big question for those that have stayed on this ship . Can you fit 4 adults in one regular balconey rooms ?

Four adults in any cabin is a stretch. Maybe if one of you is sleeping on the balcony it won't be so bad. Really, if you don't need a roll-away bed, you should be alright but storage will be pretty tight. No matter what I'm sure you'll love the ship. Good luck and happy sailing!

Tim

Canton, Michigan

PS Hola, Randi. We sure miss you here.

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff0000&cdt=2004;7;4;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0400

Until the Carnival Paradise Sails

Carnival Paradise July 2004

Vision of the Seas March 2004

Carnival Triumph June 2003

Brilliance of the Seas December 2002

Maasdam December 2001

Carnival Spirit May 2001

Sovereign of the Seas March 1998

Hi Mike, Belle, & All,

We too were on the Mar. 28 sailing of the Vision of the Seas. Mike, did you get the DVD or video of our swim with the dolphins? We loved watching ours. Also got a video of the afternoon Canopy Tour.

In Cabo San Lucas, we snorkeled at Santa Maria. If you have snorkeled the Caribbean before, my husband says don't bother here. We had heard that Cabo was the best of the ports for snorkeling, but found the water rough the day we went and pretty cloudy.

In Mazatlan we went horseback riding with Randi. Hope you are feeling better by now. We had lots of fun and would do it again!

It Puerto Vallarta highly recommend both the swim with dolphins and the los Veranos Canopy Tour.

Was fun getting to meet others from the board at the Meet & Mingle. Our host, Marianne, even arranged for us to get tender tickets for the first tender. Thanks, Marianne. As it turned out, the ship got into Cabo almost an hour early, so tendering off was no problem as not all were trying to get off at the same time.

All in all, a great cruise. The girls (8 & 12) both met a great bunch of kids in the kids club. By the way, Belle, Alyssa wants to know if we can go see Kayla next time we are in Arizona!

Sandy

Hi Sandy,

Yes we got the DVD, how could you not!...I look like a dork tho! That was an amazing time and probably the highlight of the trip...Debbie loved it...the horses were great too!

We didnt do the Canopy tour but did do the Rythym of the Night dinner. That was also a great time. The katamaran trip was one big party and the torchlit cove and dinner was fantastic. That tour operation is first rate! Vallarta Adventures for anyone looking for some great excursions in that port. Anyway, it was great meeting everybody and we had a great time overall. My boss went out on Carnival (pride) the day we got back to San Pedro...he had a horrible time...oh well, I guess some people arent as lucky.

Sandy, I'm sure Kayla would love to see Alyssa.

Didn't they exchange e-mails. Just have her write Kayla and her Mother next time your going down there.

How are you all doing? How's your mother doing?

Better I hope.

Wish we were back on the Vision and enjoying everything again. A cruise is the perfect vacation but over to fast! icon_smile.gif

Archived