Cozumel ALL INCLUSIVE Beach Break HORRAY!!!!

moricoman

HORRAY!!!!! There is a new all inclusive beach break in Cozumel! We had hoped to go to Nachi but it was damanged by the hurricane so this looks like the new best thing in Cozumel!!

Cozumel All Inclusive Beach Break great deal, food, drinks, pool, beach, chairs etc!!! Can't wait to go!!!

PS: considering doing the parasailing add on....would it be advisable to do before or after a few drinks..I can think of pros and cons either way:o

HORRAY!!!!! There is a new all inclusive beach break in Cozumel! We had hoped to go to Nachi but it was damanged by the hurricane so this looks like the new best thing in Cozumel!!

Cozumel All Inclusive Beach Break great deal, food, drinks, pool, beach, chairs etc!!! Can't wait to go!!!

PS: considering doing the parasailing add on....would it be advisable to do before or after a few drinks..I can think of pros and cons either way:o[/quote

You don't work for Island Marketing Ltd do you? Your post seems eerily close to a "tv commercial" :eek:

We did Paradise beach, didn't pay a dime (other than taxis) and had a blast.

We are frequent travelers to Cozumel. Paradis Beach is great. I imagine that the cost of taxi and all the drinks and food you want will be less than the package deal from the cruise ship.

Just my 2 cents worth.

We just returned from Playa Mia last week, as well, and DH loved the Mexican Cuisine cooking class. I, myself, loved the freshwater pool, toys for our DS, and the relaxed atmosphere. My buddy, Jose, kept my cold Coronas comin'... :D

Leaving on Sun on the Mariner and now Coz is back on. Had planned on this all inclusive as I liked the idea of bus to and from. Can you tell me what time you left for beach, understand it is a 5 hour tour, as we would like some shopping time in town. Any shopping at beach area? Thanks for any info.

Archived