Mini Suite B420 on Regal

Mrs.Igggy

Merry CHristmas everyone!! We are sailing on Regal next year and have club mini suite Baja 430. My question is, has anyone stayed in this cabin?? My concern is the skywalk. Has that been a problem for anyone??

B430 (as in your post) or B420 (as in your title)? We were in B420 in summer 2016. First off, you're on the port side so under the SeaView Bar, not the Seawalk, so no opening between the walk and the main deck, just people able to look down through the glass of the walk. It didn't bother us at all but then we weren't out on the balcony all that much and if someone happened to look down at us for a few moments when we were out there, it was no big deal. But frankly, I don't understand the obsession with balcony privacy as it's not as if we would be doing something out there that requires absolute privacy. So no problem for us but clearly a problem for some people. Really depends on your needs.

Edited by lstone19
Minor rewording

We have observed that not many uses the Seawalk. Others try just for curiosity. Others don’t because of fear of heights. I don’t think it is much of a problem, if any, for a cabin balcony below deck 16.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We are currently in B420 on the Regal Christmas cruise. I agree with Istone 19 comments above. You do get a little light at night on the balcony but it did not bother us and you can always pull the curtains if it does. I’d book this cabin again in a second. Very convenient location also.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Had a Mini-Suite below the Skywalk on a prior cruise and did not care for it.

We enjoy sitting on our balcony at night, looking out at the stars. The "light pollution" from the Skywalk severly detracted from the view.