First time cruise on Celebrity Reflection in February

JaneAustenCruiser

Don't get too excited by the 'jogging track' - In two cruises (one on Equinox the other on Reflection) I've yet to see anyone jogging (but I've not observed it before 9am, so maybe first thing...).

All it is a 1.5 metre / 5 foot wide by 200 metre long marked out track on the deck above the pool that is surrounded on either side by sun beds. It is also part of normal walkways around the deck so will have people walking leisurely about, bar staff with drinks trollies etc. It is used a lot by people exercising by doing a 'brisk walk', but anything faster during the main part of the day would likely end in disaster.

And, if it bothers you, it also goes past the smoking area by the Mast Bar.

LOL, good to know! I say it sounds like the gym is probably the better option for me. :) Thanks for the info!

You can check out passenger reviews of Reflection by clicking on the Research drop down at the top of the page next to the Cruise Critic logo and then following to Reflection. They have a wonderful crew and you will have an amazing trip. Enjoy!

I've been doing this! Thanks for the recommendation. :) So many good places to get info on this site.