Does the Zenith have a spa?

countdephotos

My mom and I are scheduled for a cruise on the Zenith on February 11th. Looked at the ship layout, and I see there's an exercise room, but there's nothing about a spa (for massages, etc)! I know the Zenith is supposed to be a smaller ship -- can anyone help me out here? Also, any tips for what to expect or special things to do onboard?

if you will go to celebrity.com then ships, and do a virtual 360 degree tour of the Aqua spa in Millenium Class ships (Infinity, Constellation, Millenium or Summit) or Century Class (Galaxy, Century, Mercury) you will see the T-pool. It is a heated indoor pool with sea water mixed with minerals?. It has 4 large U shaped spigots that let water fall down onto your shoulders. It has metal bars on which you can lie and be soothed. It's sort of like a giant hot tub.

Its use is free on M class, and there is a charge on C class unless you are in a suite, in which case it is free.

Archived