Sapphire Cruise 45% more expensive in OZ

dwsurfin

Thanks to those with info on Us agents we finally booked toady. Unfortunatley with hols etc by the time we got responcse from agent only cat AA cabins left (i think we got last one) so was more expensive than we thought but cheaper by $500 than booking in OZ.

• 2 weeks later...

Have just been recommended to this thread after starting one myself on the princess 'no sale through US travel agents to other countries'. I am interested in getting the contacts for TA's who will still sell tickets for cruises. I do have an agent in US and she says I just need the address of a friend or relative. So maybe this company is one that I can use. What happends at embarking? Do Princess know what is going on? On the cruise we are hoping to book there is a difference in price of $400 Australian dollars each. Travel agents here want to sell packages including air which is not discounted either - so it is a no win situation. I would like to hear from the Australian who has a good agent in Sydney. My email is higossip@optusnet.com.au.

Archived