Dates for June 2019

dreamzcometrue

The true answer is that they will be released when all the port contracts are signed and finalized. Past history is that things are released about 15-18 months before the embarkation dates. There have been instances where the cruises out of Port Canaveral were released prior to the European cruises--again, probably because they were still finalizing things for those cruises.

There are a couple things you can do. TAs are informed a couple days before the release, and as soon as any TA gets the word, it is generally posted here and on other boards. You can keep watching here. You can also contact a TA who is truly a DCL expert (not just someone with a sign in their window), and ask to be notified as soon as they have any information.

My best guess (and it is only an educated guess based on past years) would be late March or early April.

I just booked Magic for March 2019. So I would imagine soon June would be open.

DCL typically does 3 release dates each year. The winter/spring dates are available for 2019. The next release should be summer, likely to include September. The final release will be any remaining September dates thru the end of 2019. Again, I'd look for the summer dates to be released in March or April.

• 1 month later...

I don’t know the dates but i’ve done research and it should be anytime between now and no later than April. The dates will most likely be released on a Thursday, but on Monday platinums can book by phone, on Tuesday golds can book by phone, on Wednesday silvers can book by phone, and on the next Thursday anyone can book by phone or online.