Anyone stayed in Cabin 9138 9th Deck on Norwegian Star

marcyjane

Just wondering if anyone has had this cabin on Norwegian Star? Cabin 9138 on the 9th deck that has a photo or can tell me about it.

Thanks

Marcy:)

Never stayed in that cabin but it looks exactly like every other BA,BB, BC cabin on the Star

02_balcony.jpg

Cabin 9138

Duvet

Refrigerator (1)

Hair Dryer (1)

Telephone (1)

Safety Deposit Box (1)

Television (1)

Crib (1)

Midship Section

Starboard Side

Connecting Room (9150)

Cabin Square Footage (166)

Private Balcony (1)

Shower (1)

Convertible Lower Beds (2)

Convertible Single Sofa Bed (1)

Balcony Square Footage (37)

Oceanview Stateroom

Sitting Area

Floor to ceiling sliding glass doors (1)

Pier aft

Sprinklers

Wow shoreguy,

That was super fast responding!!!;) Thanks

Well while I'm here I forgot a couple of other question to ask in case someone else see this post if not I'll just post another question.

Wondering if NCL works like CCI & RCI that I have sailed on before with the sail card for you on board charges, question is on RCI & CCI if you use your credit card for onboard charges and you agree with the charges on viewing on the tv or get printout from the desk, you "don't" have to go check out they just bill you credit card.

Also wondering as well about the spa treatments and prices does anyone have a link for those.

Sorry I got so many question about NCI, but just trying to learn as much as I can befor boarding the Star.

Thanks so much for your time:)

Marcy

The shipboard card works the same way - you set up your account and then you should be able to review it on the TV whenever you wish or check your statement that is delivered at the end of the cruise. If you haven't got any disputes then you don't need to do anything. Just make sure you check your credit card statement when it comes in though - for some reason on one of my cruises the charges I made and the charges my friend made (even though she had her own account and received a separate statement) ended up on my card. I contacted NCL immediately and they took care of the problem immediately.

Wow shoreguy,

That was super fast responding!!!;) Thanks

Well while I'm here I forgot a couple of other question to ask in case someone else see this post if not I'll just post another question.

Wondering if NCL works like CCI & RCI that I have sailed on before with the sail card for you on board charges, question is on RCI & CCI if you use your credit card for onboard charges and you agree with the charges on viewing on the tv or get printout from the desk, you "don't" have to go check out they just bill you credit card.

Also wondering as well about the spa treatments and prices does anyone have a link for those.

Sorry I got so many question about NCI, but just trying to learn as much as I can befor boarding the Star.

Thanks so much for your time:)

Marcy

Ok here is a link for the Spa menu

http://www.ncl.com/more/spa_intro.htm

Onboard charges work exactly the same but you can not see them on TV. You can get a printout anytime. It is a good idea to check it before the final bill gets tucked under your door. You don't want to be in line the last day with everyone else that has questions :eek:

I was on the Star Dec 3-11. There were Spa discounts every day. If you go to certain activites/talks in the spa or with the cruise director you can get good discounts. One is a coupon good for 20% off any service - I think we got it on the second sea day at something in the theatre. My friend got her teeth whitened. She went to the informational talk on it (before making her appointment) and got $100 off. Good to keep in mind if you want to get some of these treatments.

Archived