Silver Moon II Fantastic !!!

valpal

we recently went with Silver Moon II and i cannot say how wonderful it was , it was the highlight of our trip , we had a first time snorkeler , they took care of her the whole time. Also Ncl is completely unorganized and they accomodated us wonderfully making sure we were there and back to the ship on time. I cannot say enough about them also i really liked the layout of silver moon II , it was very open and there were only our group and 6 others , it was perfect, really it is a must do.

The food was great , drinks all day and the staff is amazing , thanks to all who recommended this company it was the best thing we have done!

And thanks to Emma at Silver Moon and their staff who are just amazing!

:D :D :D

• 2 weeks later...

I was on the Silver Moon 11 last April It was definitely on of the best Cat boat sail trips I've ever been on! We are going again in Feb Can't wait! I just talked with Emma the other day Im sure that they have gotten so much busier from the word of mouth talk on these boards! They raised their prices a little too, but It's worth it!

Archived