POM terminal G - airport shuttles pick up area??

mermaidIamNOT

When we leave the terminal building, which direction should we turn in order to be closer to where Shuttles to the airport normally pick people up?

Looked on google map street view an didn't see any signs for location of shuttle vs taxi or personal car pickup areas.

If you're looking to grab a shuttle you don't have to worry. As soon as you walk out of the terminal you'll be swarmed by people looking to herd you onto one of their shuttles. [emoji16]

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

If you're looking to grab a shuttle you don't have to worry. As soon as you walk out of the terminal you'll be swarmed by people looking to herd you onto one of their shuttles. [emoji16]

Can't take any available, We have a specific shuttle booked, traveling with people in wheelchairs which need a van with a lift.

Gave ourselves plenty of time to get off so we'll probably be off before they call us with the directions on where to meet. Would like to know where that might be ahead of time.

Can't take any available, We have a specific shuttle booked, traveling with people in wheelchairs which need a van with a lift.

Gave ourselves plenty of time to get off so we'll probably be off before they call us with the directions on where to meet. Would like to know where that might be ahead of time.

Sorry, in that case I can't help you. I was just amazed at the number that swarmed us when we got off the equinox back in Nov.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk