Vista Family Harbor Questions

Iggipolka

Hi! Our family of four is booked in a Vista Family Harbor Balcony on April 7th.

I was wondering if anyone had any pictures of a Family Balcony, what you thought of it and what you thought of the Family Harbor Lounge?

I'm kinda bummed that balcony has a solid white wall as opposed to clear ones higher up on the ship. Makes it hard for a 3 and 5 year old to look at the water when we're in the room.

Thanks!

I can't comment on the balcony because I've only stayed in OV & inside, although I've a FH balcony booked on Horizon.

We found the harbour lounge great for drinks first thing in the morning. Breakfast on port days. we have four in our cabin so two would chill in the lounge whilst the other two got dressed for the evening.

We didn't use the consoles or anything else in the lounge, it was only a few months into Vista when we sailed but the board games were trashed, and there wasn't much choice of console games.

Obviously we liked it because we've chose to stay in FH again. I would check the number if your cabin against reviews. I know 2412 which we have booked for Horizon has complaints about noise from the galley.

We ate in JiJis our son was free as he was 12, we didn't use the babysitting service.

Yes! Awesome! We have two girls, ages 5 and 8.

Awesome! I have a 5yo boy, 7 yo girl, and 9 yo boy.

Im hoping they will bump the 5 year old up with the 7 year old, but if not she said she will go down to be with him, but im not sure she will want to be with 2 year olds. We will see.

We will be in Family Harbor also in ocean views.

We've stayed in several cove balconies, including a family harbor cove balcony on the Vista. We actually prefer the cove balcony over those on other decks. Seems more private and being that close to the water is really cool. You are below the lifeboats, so there's typically no sunshine on the balcony.

Our family used the Lounge every day. Breakfast in the morning was somewhere in between full-service lido buffet and continental. Snacks in the afternoon was typically cakes, cookies, fruit, and sandwiches. Ice cream machine was on 24/7.