Family Harbour staterooms worth it?

Hi there!

First time on CCL with 2 young kids - can't decide if it's worth it to do the Horizon or not. I've read countless info on it...yet can seem to come up with a decision. I like the idea of having the lounge...but I don't like the idea of it being way down on deck 2...is that a concern? I've read to get a stateroom that is not right under where the massive kitchen (galley?) is on deck 3...any suggestions from people that have done family harbour VS not?

My family stayed in the Family Harbor area in November. We are a family of 5 and originally had booked OV but a week before sailing we got a call to upgrade to the suite. I was a little concerned because I had originally booked far enough down that we would be at the edge of the galley. The suite room was further up but hey it was a suite and a good price. And we have never been in a balcony. Well our room was also directly across the room from the lounge. I will say I loved it. We also stay on deck one so being far down doesn't bother me. I always look at it as it is faster getting off and on at ports because you just use the stairs. And on the Vista the aft elevators are your friend. The Vista was not my favorite ship but out of everything this area was my favorite.