Atlantis Timing and Directions

ncbookworm

I've searched and read, but I still can't find clear and recent answers. I'm hoping y'all can help me!

I've booked the Atlantis Aquaventure and Dolphin Swim through Carnival. It stated my "timeslot" is 8:30. We are in Port from 8-5. Here are my questions:

-Is 8:30 when we disembark to meet our transportation to Atlantis at the Port or when we're supposed to be at Dolphin Cay? That's not a lot of time!

-Anyone know if there is transportation included? I don't see it listed in the information, but much of what I've read elsewhere seems to imply that.

-Once we're at Atlantis, do we walk through there to get to Dolphin Cay? I hear there's a shuttle, but only runs every 30 minutes, maybe? Sounds like signage is poor, and if anyone has directions for getting from the front to Dolphin Cay, that would be great!

-Is there somewhere we have to check-in, besides Dolphin Cay?

Maybe some of these questions are answered in the information we'll get once on board, but our time is so short, and I don't want to waste any being lost or backtracking. Any help is much appreciated!

I think that's all... for now.

I have not sailed Carnival, but I would assume they pretty much work the same as NCL for excursions. On NCL, 8:30 would be the meeting time to get the transportation to Atlantis. When we got to Atlantis, a guide met us and took us on a little tour of the grounds then to where we needed to be.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I have not sailed Carnival, but I would assume they pretty much work the same as NCL for excursions. On NCL, 8:30 would be the meeting time to get the transportation to Atlantis. When we got to Atlantis, a guide met us and took us on a little tour of the grounds then to where we needed to be.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

That makes me feel much better! I was considering cancelling this excursion, and now I feel reassured. Thanks for taking the time to respond.

Yes 8:30 is the time that you will meet up right outside the cruise ship. There will be people standing there with signs and you will go to the person holding the Dolphin Swim (or whatever you are doing) sign. They will then wait a couple of minutes for everyone to show. They will then shuttle you to where you need to go.

Yes 8:30 is the time that you will meet up right outside the cruise ship. There will be people standing there with signs and you will go to the person holding the Dolphin Swim (or whatever you are doing) sign. They will then wait a couple of minutes for everyone to show. They will then shuttle you to where you need to go.

Thank you!

We did Atlantis through carnival a few years ago, so things could have changed.

Our excursion ticket told us to meet in the comedy club. Once there they gave us liability forms to fill out. When we handed the forms and tickets in they gave us wristbands , different colors for different excursions (Dolphin, aquaventure, etc). Then they called by wristband color and led us out of the boat to a shuttle. Upon arrival at Atlantis the guide walked us to dolphin area to check in. There they assigned times for the encounter. Ours was a late time so we went to the Dig first. After dolphins (which was AMAZING) we got our pictures, had a snack, and went back to Dig for a bit. Shuttles back to ship left every half hour, but there was always a shuttle waiting so you could get right on. They told us when we first arrived what time the last shuttle would be.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Forums mobile app

We did Atlantis through carnival a few years ago' date=' so things could have changed.

Our excursion ticket told us to meet in the comedy club. Once there they gave us liability forms to fill out. When we handed the forms and tickets in they gave us wristbands , different colors for different excursions (Dolphin, aquaventure, etc). Then they called by wristband color and led us out of the boat to a shuttle. Upon arrival at Atlantis the guide walked us to dolphin area to check in. There they assigned times for the encounter. Ours was a late time so we went to the Dig first. After dolphins (which was AMAZING) we got our pictures, had a snack, and went back to Dig for a bit. Shuttles back to ship left every half hour, but there was always a shuttle waiting so you could get right on. They told us when we first arrived what time the last shuttle would be.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Forums mobile app

Thank you so much! Very helpful and reassuring!