Royal Caribbean Store-whos been there?

limbogirl

My friend bought a bracelet at Royal Caribbean store in st. Martin on frontstreet. Has anyone dealt with these folks before? Are they connected to RCI the cruiseline? She had some concerns about her purchases and is unable to have the bracelet appraised right now because all the jewelers are busy for Christmas. Any info would be great!

I've visited them previously. I cant recall making any purchases from there, so dont want to recommend or comment on them. There are a ton of stores like theirs on front street. You just gotta find one with a product you are looking for, and be happy with the price, quality and service.

No, they are not affiliated in anyway with Royal Caribbean Cruise Line.(a bit decieving isnt it?). I am heading down in a few days so I'll try and post some contact information.

I suggest you do some research/shopping at home and on the net, so you have a better idea when you go down. Just so you are not overwhelmed with the variety and choice you will find.

I do a lot of business with Gift World, so I can recommend them with confidence. I've always been happy with my purchases, especially when I get home and its appraised at several times what I paid for it.

Cheers, Happy Holidays!

I know of Royal Caribbean Store in St Thomas, they have a first rate reputation. They aren't affiliated with Royal Caribbean however they have been established within the islands for many generations. Their store goes back to the 1940's. They have family members who own Royal Shop in Jamaica, another one with a great reputation. They arent one of these companies that just popped up and tried to capitalize on the Royal Caribbean Cruise line name.

I don't recall a store in St Maarten named Royal Caribbean. However it may be a small one that just popped up there. I dont think they are associated with the St Thomas company.

CaribbeanBlue

http://www.*****.org

My sisteer contacted them after she got home to say she was looking for the appraisal of her bracelet and they were very responsive?! So we'll see in the next few days if she can get an appraisal and if a local jeweler has time to give her an appraisal. I have a friend who would love to buy some diamong earrings from a reputable jeweler there is anxiously awaiting to see what comes of all this!

Archived