Pacific Star's promotional night

Painter

My son and his wife have free tickets to spend one night on the Pacific star on Tuesday 27th December.

This is a special guests and travel agents promotional night. I am anxious to see what they think of the ship. I expect to get a favourable report going by the publicity that has been given to it so far.

I will be on the Three Day Cruise in March.

Just warm up my bed, son!

My son and his wife have free tickets to spend one night on the Pacific star on Tuesday 27th December.

This is a special guests and travel agents promotional night. I am anxious to see what they think of the ship. I expect to get a favourable report going by the publicity that has been given to it so far.

I'm so jealous of your son! I have to wait until 25th March to go on it. Although yesterday I saw a special - a Minisuite on the 3 night cruise on March 8 from $395pp, sounds a bit too good, I wonder what the catch is?

I am so jealous. I thought I was special. I would love to spend this night on the Star and have a look before we go in 17 days!!! Oh well at least I should get a glimpse of the ship over the side of the Gateway before I fly out of Brisbane next Wednesday. Just realised if we are on time we would be just about sailing out in 17 days time.

Does anyone know where she is at the moment. The cruise cam looked like she was sailing south east this morning and it looks like a little bad weather. Maybe coming around South Australia??

Cheers,

Chaz:)

Not all travel agents got the Sweet deal for $395 pp as ours didnt know anything about it. We paid $700 each for inside on the Baja on the star for the 3 night but our best friends have booked today and they got it for 3 nights $595 and with the possibility of a better deck Aloha so teaches me not to book so far in advance next time I think. I know with the one we done in Nov we got a good deal a month early.

Oh well this is the way it happens sometimes. I am excited however that hubby and I will have a best friends onboard and we have requested dinner together which we will have a ball. Very excited. Now I am on my mission to slim down before than.

Hello Truebliss...yes... there certainly is a big variation in cruise prices. I can't understand why the lowest price doesn't come from the company that owns the cruise liner.

Many times the P&O prices are higher then the travel agents.

How come?

Anyway...lets enjoy these few days. I am sure P&O will see we get "good" value for the price we paid.

Hope to see you onboard.

We are the first sitting for dinner.

When do you have to make final payment?

I think ours is the first week in January.

Regards,

Marleneann.

Our final payment is the 5th of January I think or the 6th. We are first dinner seating as well and we are cabin 6049 going by the planner which is the Baja deck what about you? Who are travelling with? Where in Brisbane do you live? we live in Beenleigh and in our mid 30's not that it matters...lol

I am so excited about the cruise! I cant wait. I just love cruising and wish we could do it all the time.

Have a good christmas

Truebliss72 if you go to my website

http://home.iprimus.com.au/marleneann/

you will see a button to the page I have for the Pacific Star's "Cruise to Nowhere".

I am going on this cruise with my three sisters.

As for the cabin number ...I am not sure what we will get ...but have paid for an outside cabin.

Marleneann.

Marleneann- I loved your website and what beautiful children you have. I would love to do a website like yours in the New year. We are part of Dunamis Christian Centre so I loved your section on "My God"

I wish you and your family a very happy New year.

Be blessed.

Not to long till the 8th of March

Archived