2 new young cruisers

2englishlads

hello all. parents have decided to treat the family to an ocean village cruise in july 06. we will be on the ocean village ship round the med - cant remember the exact tour name.

althoughwe will be with family it would be great if we could meet up with other gay people either staff or customers. we are both late 20's and good looking - anyone else out there?

• 3 months later...

Hiya,

You'll love OV, I went on it "by myself" last May for 2 weeks and loved it so much I'm going back this May, in about 37 days..

There were a couple of guys and gals which the old gaydar picked up but mainly it was the ents crew, both lead resident singer, a nice guy called Darren and one of the dancers, a lovely young man named John but likes drinking expensive drinks!

The boat has a zero tolerance to crew-passenger relations which I can understand, but on his night off we had a few drinks and I got a goodnight kiss (not much reaction from the str8s but I was fairly drunk :) ) before he disappeared into the crew bar (off-limits down on deck 4!)..

I also ended up playing footy in the 5-aside nets with some young German guys which was fun, if a bit hot and sweaty at nearly 36C!

Don't miss the deck show, see attached pic!!

BR

Craig :cool:

critic2.JPG.a9baf5df972582dd3b3308fef04846bf.JPG

Archived