Watching football games on sunday??

Yes, we are all mourning for Tony Dungy and his family. Y'all probably know Tony is a Chuck Knoll trained Pittsburgh boy.

This is quite a role reversal with the Pats and the Colts. All the Pats have their guys healed and in top shape now at the end of the season finally. Now we have a list of guys as long as my arm with injuries. Marvin Harrison had to get fitted today with a brace for a broken wrist suffered Sunday. We have all kinds of knee sprains, ankle sprains, groin injuries, and ankle breaks. I'm surprised Manning didn't get hurt after all the times he went down Sunday.

I guess that's just the way the cookie crumbles! I just hope they sit and heal by the playoffs!

I watched last years super bowl in the comfort of my cabin on the Mariner last year. It was a raw satelite feed and the audio was kinda weird but it was nice to see the Pats beat those bums from Philly. They also had a superbowl party in the ice skate rink area.

We'll be boarding the Splendour of the Seas on Saturday 12/24 in Galveston when the Steelers are playing at noon. Will we likely be able to watch this while we are onboard and docked in Galveston or does the satellite feeds not even start until the ship departs? We will be arriving very early if we can watch onboard, or my DH might decide to board late and watch the game somewhere in Galveston.

Our thoughts and prayers are with the family of Coach Tony Dungy. It will be a bittersweet event if the Colts win the Super Bowl. I am sure the players, coaches, and fans will be looking at a possible win in a whole new light. Coach Dungy is a real class act and his life will never be the same from now on.

Archived