Trying to do a beach day and Dolphin Cay in one port day?

itsrocky94

Do you think it's possible? We are in Nassau from 8-5. The first dolphin encounter is at 9 but I'd be afraid to book one that early at Atlantis, so I would book the one for 10AM. I am going with my mother and Grandmother. My Grandmother hates being alone but also hates going places... (?!?! I know right..) So she would go with us and observe the dolphin encounter and then we would have to take her back to the ship and back up to our room and before we leave again, eat lunch with her before we leave to go to the beach. We were wanting to go to Saunders Beach but I think time may be an issue, so we could just go to Junkanoo since it's closer to port. Does this just sound like way too much? Its two activities but because of trying to keep everyone happy, it makes it a lot more difficult. (My Grandmother doesn't want to do anything, but wants us to do nothing with her and not leave her). **We cant buy a beach pass for Atlantis and stay all day because my Grandma will absolutely not want to stay** Even if she doesnt go with us to the dolphin encounter we would have to go back to have lunch with her before going to the beach. If anyone has gone to Atlantis and then to the beach, let me know how it went or if we should just pick to do one, or the other. THANK YOU, for reading this detailed question! You don't know how much I appreciate your guys' help! Happy Cruising!