Jewel AC Stateroom 10000

conch17

We were in #10500 on the November 6th sailing to the Eastern Caribbean. This cabin (along with #10000) are the best value for the dollar of all the cabins on the Jewel (IMHO). The balcony is quite large and the cabin is very spacious with the bumpout under the bridge. We called this area of the cabin the Sunroom. The other AC's without this bumpout had much smaller sitting areas.

Your Butler should be Karan Aurora unless he is on vacation or promoted to the Villas area. If you have Karan please extend our best wishes from the Davis's (he may or may not remember us, but we WERE part of the FOMT Reunion Cruise).

The only bad thing I could say about this cabin is the balcony was not very useable while under sail in the evening due to the wind. Also the bridge "requested" lights out on the balcony to prevent glare on the navagation windows.

We are going to try to book #10000 for our next sailing in the fall just to get a different perspective. That and the Room Steward for that side of the ship is Hopeton Sinclair. Hopeton is one of the many true professionals that NCL has staffed the Jewel with. Not that the Room Steward for the port side is bad. But, Hopeton is genuinely a delightful person to encounter.

The link below is a series of pictures from #10500 which is a mirror image of #10000.

http://community.webshots.com/album/512440027jaJQiA

PE<---is forever spoiled by Karan and his services...

Thank you! The photos are wonderful...I am now a great deal more excited about this cruise!:) I am looking forward to sitting in the "sunroom" in the morning with a hot cup of coffee in my hand and a smile on my face.

Wait until you see the coffee maker that is in your cabin. It IS the greatest thing since sliced bread.

We have been looking for the same model to possibly buy one for ourselves. Well, we found it and the damn things costs $1,500. Oh, well!!!!

Have a great cruise. Let me know how it went when you return.

PE<---:cool:...

I will have a cup of coffee with you in mind! Thank you for taking the time to tell me about the stateroom...I love all the surprises a cruise has to offer..but.. I love KNOWING I have a wonderful room to relax in!

We go on a cruise the 3rd week of Jan. each year..Jan 17th is my husbands birthday so the trip is his gift from me..Any suggestions on where to have dinner that night?

Archived