Carnival Spirit 1/11/06

2guysiowa

Anyone going to be cruising on the Carnival Spirit 1/11/06? Gay couple from Iowa here. :)

Hi Brad & Jason,

Yes, as a matter of fact there is. My Boss Joe and his partner Marcus is going and they are gay. This is their first cruise and first vacation they have ever took so they are both very excited about it. I talked them in to going on it as my husband and I we were already booked and I told them it is a whole lot of fun. Have you and your partner ever been on a cruise before??? We have been on this cruise before so we know a lot of what to expect and we all live in San Diego, CA as well. Hey Brian, I will tell them (Joe & Marcus) tomorrow about you guys, they will be happy to here that there is another gay couple going, maybe you all can hang out together. I will talk to the Matre D when we get on board and see if I can get you & your bf and them to sit together for dinner what sitting do you have??? Hopefully it is early as theirs is early. They are on the Verandah deck, so what is your room #??? Hey Brian, email me to let me know ok, my email address is ang93@sbcglobal.net (why email me your room # because it is not good to post them on here, It is for your own saftey) Joe & Marcus are the nicest couple and the nicest people I have ever worked for. They make coming to work a very enjoyable experience. They own 3 newspapers the Hillcrest News and two other ones which I can't remember the name of right now and they also own a flower shop The San Diego Flower Hut (which is where I work at with Marcus, but Joe and their sweet dog Benny is there quite often) In fact it was Joe who hired me. BTW I saw your post on the Spirit roll call for 1/11/06 and left you a message there. Can wait to meet you guys. I will be at the cruise terminal early & will be at the bar. Look for the women with the just past shoulder length straght red streaked hair I will be with 4 tall guys whom are my husband and 3 adult sons (NO none of them are gay) Hopefully Joe and Marcus will be there I told them to get there early as well. Cause you can get on the ship usually by 11:30 or so as they start serving lunch on board by noon. So where abouts are you and your bf from and what are your ages? Need to know anything about San Diego, CA Just ask I will be happy to help you with any questions you two have. Leave a post here or just email me. talk to you later. Take care.

See you two soon, Anna Paul

Archived