Swim-up bar vs winging it in Mahahual?

MKC529

LoL Thanks Bruce, since my hair is quite long.. i'll probably be only having a few done... its something ive always wanted to do on a cruise.. and just never had the chance.i am truly starting to get excited
Great. My advice is to wash your hair and condition it that morning, then do a good job combing it out so it isn't tangled for the braiding lady. And take a photo of it so we can see what it looks like :)

Thanks for all the info on Mahaual... but as we were boarding the Liberty on 1/1/06 we were informed that we would be going to Jamaica instead... so I didn't get use all of this great info!

That said - we had a BLAST in Jamaica... went to Rose Hall Beach resort and had the best of both worlds... beautiful beach, free use of kayaks, awesome pool with water slides and a "lazy river" to raft in... swim up OPEN bar... food was free at the poolside grill as well as a buffet inside. All in all an awesome day. Maybe our favorite of the entire cruise!

So if you find your itinerary switched at the last minute... don't panic... it just might work out great!:D

Archived