Just looking for fun in the sun

What beach resort is best for just fun in the sun. I'm not interested in water toys, crouds and kids everywhere. I would like comfortable chairs, good drinks and food, a clean resort with mostly adults and a great beach.

Any suggestions,

thanks,

1 month till I cruise................

I've been to Paradise Beach a couple times and while it is great, it can get crowded. In early December, we were gonna take a cab to Palancar to take a snorkel trip but then decided to have driver drop us off at a place called Uva Beach. While it is small, we had a great time. There was about 5-6 tables right on the beach in front of the water. I did not see any loungers, but the view was really good.

We snorkled (15$ for rental) and it was OK, guess the reef, etc has been damaged since the hurricane. We also walked north a ways toward Dzul Ha hoping snorkling was better (it wasnt) and saw a lot of damage, construction, etc. Back at Uva, we ordered more drinks and saw a small, clean,very nice pool nearby which was great after being in the ocean.Anyway, we would definitely go back to this place. Next door, we could see another beach, which someone said was Playa Mia where they take cruise excursions.

a cozumel beach review website i was at said that this beach has an absence of lounge chairs and to bring a beach towel, as thats what you will sit or lay on...is that accurate? are there beach chairs to use or rent at Playa Palancar? I will be in Cozumel in Feb and also want a beach with no iceberg floats or banana boats or jetskis, but i would like a lounger:D

a cozumel beach review website i was at said that this beach has an absence of lounge chairs and to bring a beach towel, as thats what you will sit or lay on...is that accurate? are there beach chairs to use or rent at Playa Palancar? I will be in Cozumel in Feb and also want a beach with no iceberg floats or banana boats or jetskis, but i would like a lounger:D
I don't know what beach review web site you were reading, but I can tell you absolutely for sure that Playa Palancar does have wooden lounge chairs, as well as tables with umbrellas and chairs. You should definitely bring your own towel in any case.

We spent the day at an all inclusive resort in Cozumel. Cost $50.00 per adult. (day pass)

Great food. Unlimited drinks. etc...

Grand Cozumel by Occidental.

A very nice place.

Just took a cab from the pier. About 20 minutes away. Easy.

This resort made Paris' 100 Best All-Inclusive Resorts of the World book.

We spent the day at an all inclusive resort in Cozumel. Cost $50.00 per adult. (day pass)

Great food. Unlimited drinks. etc...

Grand Cozumel by Occidental.

A very nice place.

Just took a cab from the pier. About 20 minutes away. Easy.

This resort made Paris' 100 Best All-Inclusive Resorts of the World book.

But unfortunately the Grand won't be open for a few more months. It will be a very nice resort, once it reopens.

Archived