We got an email confirming our specialty rest reservations

flagger

You must be a member of Celebrity's Captains Club ( have at least one previous cruise on Celebrity) in order to prebook the speciality restaurants on the "M" class ships. If you are a member then just call the Captains Club (their number is on the Celebrity website) within 60 days of your cruise to prebook.

How do we book for specialty restaurants ahead of time? Debbie

The CC # is 1-800-760-0654.

Dinner reservations must be made at least 3 days before sailing and less than 60 days before sailing, thru the CC in advance. Otherwise, you can make reservations when you get on board.

Hopefully they will follow my suggestion soon in 2006 to let us do this online, and to post menus online.

Guest debbiejohncruise

Thank you for the info on booking ahead. This is our first cruise with Celebrity and it sounds like a great line. I was a little confused with the CC's as sometimes people's threads mean it as Concierge Class or Captain's Club or even Celebrity Constellation! LOL. We are looking forward to our Baltic/Russian cruise May 6! Thanks again for your help! Debbie

I made our Restaurant reservations in Nov. for our Jan. 2nd, Summit cruise, and was told that the reservations are emailed to the ship, and that one person onboard schedules everything. I again called 2 weeks ago, for a follow-up and was told I would be receiving an email shortly. Last week, I did receive an email with the day and time requested. Patience is the name of the game...

Karyn

Archived