Suite guarantee room assignment

tennislvr8

Hi all, afternoon annoying everyone with my frantic and neurotic impatience regarding our W guarantee on the Mar. 24 Anthem of the seas...sorry to all I annoyed ..... We have been assigned a Jr suite..... Room 13632. Its below the pool deck which bases on reports here has me worries and it looks like a small vestibule, never experienced that before... Anyone have the good, the bad and the ugly on this room? Any pics either.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Forums mobile app

We had 13172 on Anthem which is closer to the front, but didn't find there was much in the line of unusual sounds. Some music drifts over the side during the day but not much at night. Don't forget you aren't under the pool, you actually under Johnny Rockets which is not open late. You'll probably get more noise from people walking up and down the hall to the elevators, but again I've never noticed it to be bad.

Fun fact: If you go all the way to the front of the ship on deck 13 and go through the doors you'll be in the solarium.

Hi all, afternoon annoying everyone with my frantic and neurotic impatience regarding our W guarantee on the Mar. 24 Anthem of the seas...sorry to all I annoyed ..... We have been assigned a Jr suite..... Room 13632. Its below the pool deck which bases on reports here has me worries and it looks like a small vestibule, never experienced that before... Anyone have the good, the bad and the ugly on this room? Any pics either.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Forums mobile app

After we received our cabins assignment (Jr Suite from a category W booking), I didn't like the location and was able to call and switch it to another Jr Suite (I had the one that I wanted and knew was available) and they switched it no questions asked. It might be worth a try if you are worried about the cabin you received.

After we received our cabins assignment (Jr Suite from a category W booking), I didn't like the location and was able to call and switch it to another Jr Suite (I had the one that I wanted and knew was available) and they switched it no questions asked. It might be worth a try if you are worried about the cabin you received.

[/img]

Thanks they are sold out.

We had 13172 on Anthem which is closer to the front, but didn't find there was much in the line of unusual sounds. Some music drifts over the side during the day but not much at night. Don't forget you aren't under the pool, you actually under Johnny Rockets which is not open late. You'll probably get more noise from people walking up and down the hall to the elevators, but again I've never noticed it to be bad.

Fun fact: If you go all the way to the front of the ship on deck 13 and go through the doors you'll be in the solarium.

Oh, good to know we are under johnny rockets and not the pool deck. Great fun fact too, good to know.

I read on another site that it might have an obstructed view, is that possible on deck 13?

TIA