Murder Mystery Dinner - Menu?

I searched the boards, but was unable to find any information other than mention that the Murder Mystery Dinner is held at Giovanni's and that there is an abbreviated menu. Currently, I have our little group (me, DH and DD 8) booked for First Night Done Right on our upcoming 4/1 Liberty Cruise. However, when I mentioned that the Murder Mystery Dinner is an option, they both wanted to know why I hadn't booked that, instead! So now I am looking at cancelling FNDR and going with the Murder Mystery Dinner.

Yes, I know it's pricey. And yes, I know the wines are not great. However, we all have drink packages, so I am not concerned about that part. I am more concerned that we have the opportunity to do something fun and different from what we do at home. I think the Murder Mystery Dinner fills that bill, and DD has actually been asking us to find one on land to take her to, so I think it would be a good fit. I'd just like to get a better idea of what the abbreviated menu us before I pull the trigger and book.

Thanks!

We have done the mystery dinners on several occasions on different vessels. They are great fun and the production show cast work hard to make it a great evening. The food is usually very good and well presented. The mains we have had are either a filet mignon or some sort of king prawns. We believe that the evening is well worth the cost.

Sent from my iPad using Forums