Sky Ride

Lhound92

Any idea when this will open? Will be in St Thomas early June and I’m really hoping to go up it. The sky ride website is no help

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

There have been several reports on these forums saying that they are reopen now. Barring any new storms, you should be more than fine in June

There have been several reports on these forums saying that they are reopen now. Barring any new storms, you should be more than fine in June

Thank you, I have seen reports saying it wasn’t open still so I was getting confused

Anyone know what they hours are? I'll be there in April. The ship will be docked from 1h30pm to 10pm. I would like to go to a beach in the afternoon and do this around 5 or 6pm before going back to the ship. It won't work if they close early. (PS. not sure if I was supposed to start a new thread here... apologies if I was - relatively new here ;-)

Anyone know what they hours are? I'll be there in April. The ship will be docked from 1h30pm to 10pm. I would like to go to a beach in the afternoon and do this around 5 or 6pm before going back to the ship. It won't work if they close early. (PS. not sure if I was supposed to start a new thread here... apologies if I was - relatively new here ;-)

I looked on the website and couldn’t find anything but I’m sure it’s open at those times, it would be great to watch the sunset up there!